You can drop off your donation to the ReStore at 240 Third Avenue, Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. To schedule a free pick-up of your donation, call (304) 781-1333.
What’s for sale?
Items typically available in the ReStore include:
- Windows and doors
- Light fixtures and ceiling fans
- Plumbing supplies
- Sinks, tubs and toilets
- Floor coverings
- Tools and much more!
What can I donate?
Moving or remodeling? Cleaning out your garage? You can donate any unwanted household items or building materials to the ReStore. Examples of items accepted include:
- Appliances – working and non-working
- Furnaces – working and less than 10 years old
- Tubs – new fiberglass or whirlpool tubs only
- Shower/Shower-tub units – new to gently used
- Toilets – with bowl and tank
- Sinks – good condition
- Framed mirrors and medicine cabinets
- Countertops – new to gently used
- Windows – insulated glass or storm windows
- Door knobs – new to gently used
- Trim – wood/vinyl in good condition, 6’ or longer
- Carpet – without major stains
- Tile – ceramic or vinyl floor tile
- Laminate flooring – in box quantities
- Vinyl/linoleum – 6’x6’ or larger, new to gently used
- Light fixtures – with all pieces
- Paint – new or nearly new (must be ½ full)
- Furniture – in good condition
- Tools – good quality hand or power
- Beds – headboards, footboards, bedrails
- Glassware – dishes, serving ware, glasses, knick-knacks
- Golf clubs